Canadian Glacial Marine Clay - 2.2 lbs / 1Kg - 150 Mesh
Organic Glacial Marine Clay is one of the purest and most highly enriched clays available, sustainably harvested from a remote and pristine region of coastal British Columbia beneath active and live glaciers.
- Categorized as a Montmorillonite in the family of Green Clays.
- Contains high levels of beneficial minerals and trace elements required for good health.
- Exceptionally low levels of heavy metals - this clay greatly exceeds worldwide regulations for heavy metals, making this deposit very rare and unique.
- Neutral pH balance of 6.9
- Clay deposits are refreshed with micro-nutrients from Marine Phytoplankton on a daily basis.
- Finely powdered for optimal delivery of nutrients and to deeply penetrate the pores of the skin.
- The minerals are energized throughout the journey to the sea by the process of hydrolysis. The negative charge along with the abundance of minerals and essential nutrients gives this particular clay its powerful attributes.
SOME OF THE MANY USES:
Natural skin and body care: facial masks, body wraps, foot and body scrubs, mineral baths, shampoo and hair mask, toothpaste and soap making. The finer 325 mesh can also be used in skin care products such as serums, moisturizers, powder foundations and other products that require a smaller particle size.
Historically the clay has been used by the First Nations for medicinal purposes. Today, health care practitioners are using this clay for colonics, detoxification and digestive disorders. It has also been used to help improve the healing of cuts, burns, stings, insect bites and hot spots on pets.
Fast becoming a popular choice as one of the most unique and powerful of the Living Clays.
This product is also available on Amazon.com